Given that Railz Tokens are designed only for the particular uses with respect to the Railz protocol, a Railz Token is not necessarily merchantable and does not necessarily have any other use or value. Railz Tokens are designed and sold as consumable virtual goods, without any specific outlook or expectation for their merchantability or market price.
Though we also post updates to:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/railzofficial
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/railzorg/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/railz-org You can also find us on Bitcointalk, Medium, and Reddit.
– Developing the Railz protocol itself
– Gaining adoption by major industrial companies for their IoT devices
– Gaining adoption by innovative SME firms
The strategy and plan are described at: https://railz.org/strategy
We intend to add additional exchanges through 2018.
1) – Who thinks IoT will be big and valuable?
Our White Paper references detailed papers by ARM Holdings, Cisco, and McKinsey consulting on the scale of the opportunity in terms of numbers of devices, application areas and potential value to be created?
2) What’s different about Railz compared to say IOTA, EOS and Cardano?
Railz is intended at a specific use case that we believe will be useful in a world of billions of IoT devices, specifically enabling optimised ‘Machine-to-Machine negotiation’ to take place between autonomous IoT devices. These negotiations can range from sophisticated energy trading between ordinary consumers trading renewable energy with local micro-grids and national grids, to electric vehicles trading with ‘smart infrastructure’ to self-organising supply chains in transport and logistics networks through to trading systems in financial markets.
3) Can the team deliver the protocol into production and gain commercial users?
Our CEO, John Corr, has experience of building large-scale payment systems with some of Europe’s largest financial institutions. In addition, the team see the primary challenge is to gain adoption by IoT device manufacturers, where the team’s knowledge of b2b sales to major corporations and social media marketing in order to reach tens of thousands of SMEs globally will be critical.
You can see the profiles of the key team members at: https://railz.org/team with their individual LinkedIn profiles listed on this page. You can engage on the various Social Media channels listed above and links to join are in this page footer.
– Will the number of IoT devices really be as large as envisaged?
– Will device manufacturers and users see the advantages of ‘machine negotiated consensus’ and wish to use the Railz protocol?
– Can the Railz team execute the proposed plan?
– Will another Internet protocol be a better implementation for the proposed use case?
– Regulatory uncertainty over the use of Cryptographic tokens